Saturday 17 March 2012

Is it a bad thing when your 'to do' list is a shopping list?

Consumed within the last three days:
Bottles of vodka: 1
Sambuca shots: 2
Double vodka lemonades: 4
Sandwiches: 5
Cups of tea: 4
(Hours of travelling: 9)






















It's been a busy week, what with travelling backwards and forwards between home and uni. But I'm back home for now, for a work training day and Mothers Day.
Being home means I get my Elle magazine (yay!) and to see my family, boyfriend and gorgeous pets. I have chosen some of my favourite pictures from one of the editorials in the April edition of Elle, modelled by Alexandra Tomlinson, photographed by David Vasiljevic.

P.S. The food thief is still at large in our flat. Very glad to have escaped them for a while!
Hope everyone is having a good week.

bright city lights

No comments:

Post a Comment